Professional Distributor

You’ll find that everyone at Thomson Express Electronics LLC are professionals, we are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable about our products.

We deliver quality

90 percent – of our components are purchased factory and franchise-direct. The remaining 10 percent are purchased through qualified OEM/CM partners, who must pass rigorous background checks to ensure their product quality is on par with the demands set by Thomson Express Electronics LLC.

Always on time

All our clients Inquiries and Orders are treated with the utmost importance and urgency. We commit to respond all inquiries within 24 hours and to deliver all orders within the time frame quoted.

We are pasionate

Our team is very passionate about our products and this is what makes us stand out as a supplier and helped us become your go to distributor for all your component needs.

Welcome to our website.

Our attention to service and quality has made us an industry leader. At Thomson Express Electronics LLC, the customer always comes first, and we constantly strive to exceed your expectations.

Want to know more about our business and the services we offer? Use our website to get detailed information about us. We’re looking forward to working with you.